Danh mục bài viết
Bài tập tìm lỗi sai trong tiếng Anh là một trong những dạng bài tập gây khó khăn cho các bạn trong quá trình học tập.
Hiểu rõ được điều đó trong bài viết hôm này chiase24.com giới thiệu đến các bạn tài liệu Bài tập sửa lỗi sai tiếng Anh lớp 8. Hi vọng thông qua tài liệu này các bạn có thêm nhiều tư liệu tham khảo, trau dồi kiến thức để nhanh chóng giải được các bài tập tiếng Anh. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết tài liệu, mời các bạn theo dõi tại đây.
Bài tập sửa lỗi sai tiếng Anh lớp 8
Exercise 1: Choose the underlined part A, B, C or D that needs correcting
1. Having(A) leisure activities are (B) truly important to (C) the elderly (D).
2. When you game(A) online, be carefully (B) when making (C) friends with (D)
3, Life(A) in the countryside is much (B) peaceful and the life (C) is also slower (D).
4. Xo Dang men are(A) good at architecture (B), sculpting (C), and paint (D).
5. Another typical(A) musical instrument (B) of the Raglai is the flat (C) gong called Ma La (D).
6. Co Tu people love to share(A) with guests about (B) their live (C) and tradition (D).
7. Some people think(A) young people should (B) to follow (C) the tradition of (D) the society.
8. The Japanese are(A) familiar with (B) the western custom to eat (C) a turkey dinner for (D)
9. In(A) Vietnam the engagement is (B) sometimes considered much (C) important than (D) the wedding.
10. I like both(A) the green or (B) the blue T-shirt, but (C) I don’t have enough (D) money to buy two T-shirts.
11. Your marks in English(A) are low although (B) you don’t (C) study hard enough (D).
12. While(A) Cinderella danced (B) with the prince, she remembered (C) her fairy godmother’s words and rushed to go (D)
13. Despite(A) of her misfortune (B), she is always cheerful (C) and ready to play (D) a small joke.
14, Legends(A) relate to (B) history because (C) they are based on history (D) events and heroes.
15. When(A) we arrived at (B) home last night, the children were doing (C) their homework (D).
1. Mary was determinedto leave(A) the office by (B) 4:30 for catching (C) the early train home (D).
2, I often look into(A) new words in(B) the dictionary whenever(C) I don’t know their (D) meanings.
3. Even(A) on the most careful(B) prepared trip (C), problems will sometimes (D) develop.
4. The existence(A) of many stars in the sky lead(B) us to suspect that there may be (C) life on another (D) planet.
5. It is believed(A) that in the near future(B) robots will be used to doing (C) things such as cooking (D).
6. My father used to give(A) me a good advice(B) whenever(C) I had a problem (D)
7. The teacher asked him why(A) hadn’t he done(B) his homework, but(C) he said nothing (D).
8. Although his family is(A) poor, but(B) he studies(C) very well (D)
9. The package(A) must be wrapped(B) carefully before (C) it is post (D)
10. I am(A) very interesting(B) in problems caused (C) by pollution (D).
Mời các bạn tải File tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết