Danh mục bài viết
Nhằm mang đến cho các bạn có thêm nhiều tài liệu học tiếng Anh, chiase24.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn tài liệu Bài tập tiếng Anh về từ đồng nghĩa, trái nghĩa được chúng tôi tổng hợp và đăng tải ngay sau đây.
Đây là tài liệu rất thích hợp cho các bạn học sinh ôn thi THPT Quốc gia môn Anh và cả các bạn sinh viên luyện thi TOIEC. Sau đây là nội dung chi tiết, mời bạn đọc cùng tham khảo và tải tài liệu tại đây.
Bài tập tiếng Anh về từ đồng nghĩa, trái nghĩa
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
1. The film is not worth seeing. The plot is too dull.
2. In rural Midwestern towns of the USA, the decisions that affect most residents are made at general assemblies in schools and churches.
B. public libraries
D. prayer services
3. I hope to have the privilege of working with them again.
4. Everything was in a thorough mess.
5. The service station at Shiel Bridge has a good range of groceries.
A. coach station
B. railway station
C. power station
D. petrol station
6. He didn’t bat an eye when he realized he failed the exam again.
A. didn’t want to see
B. didn’t show surprise
C. wasn’t happy
D. didn’t care
7. The notice should be put in the most conspicuous place so that all the students can be well-informed.
A. easily seen
8. If the headmaster were here, he would sign your papers immediately.
A. right ahead
D. right away
9. Living in the central Australian desert has its problems, of which obtaining water is not the least.
10. Thirty minutes after the accident, the captain still refused to abandon the burning ship.
B. get on
D. come to
11. It will be fine tomorrow. But if it should rain tomorrow, the match will be postponed.
A. taken off
B. sold off
C. put off
D. turned off
12. Many scientists agree that global warming poses great threats to all species on Earth.
13. The works of such men as the English philosophers John Locke and Thomas Hobbes helped pave the way for academic freedom in the modern sense.
14. E-cash cards are the main means of all transactions in a cashless society.
15. For a long term period, Lizzie Magi has been battling against the vicissitudes of life.
C. ups and downs
16. The aim of University education is to inure students to hardship, trials and adverse situations in life.
Mời các bạn tải file tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết