Danh mục bài viết
180 câu trắc nghiệm ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh là tài liệu vô cùng bổ ích, giúp các em có thêm nhiều tư liệu tham khảo, luyện tập làm quen với các dạng bài tập thi vào lớp 10 trọng tâm.
Đồng thời đây cũng là tài liệu bổ ích, giúp các thầy cô có thêm tài liệu ôn luyện cho các em học sinh. Bên cạnh đó các em tham khảo thêm: Tổng hợp 150 đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh. Chúc các bạn ôn tập và đạt được kết quả cao trong kì thi sắp tới.
180 câu trắc nghiệm ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh
Ex 1: Choose A, B, C or D to complete each sentence.
1. He admitted not _____________ his colleagues well.
A. to treat
2. What will you do to earn _____________?
B. a living
C. a job
D. a career
3. The dance club ___________ Mai often goes to will be doing a performance this Christmas.
4. He suggests that mothers _____________ are employed full-time will not be able to give their children enough care and attention.
5. She is skilled at _____________ cloth.
6. This laptop is much more user-friendly, but it costs ___________ the other one.
A. so much as
B. as many as
C. twice as much as
D. twice as many
7. Lan couldn’t decide ___________ to work with on the project.
8. All the best theatres and restaurants are ___________ within a few minutes’ walk of each other.
9. Do you know who’s _____________ his pottery workshop?
A. bringing out
B. taking over
C. passing down
D. turning down
10. Peter can just about get ____________ in German.
11. Astronomy studies _______ and objects in it like the Moon and the Sun.
A. the Moon
B. the planet
C. the universe
D. the Earth
12. This city has one of the most ___________ underground rail networks in the world.
13. Factories and offices should be built in ___________ areas only.
14. Nam didn’t know ________ to find more information about the course.
15. In the future, men and women _____________ equal roles in society.
B. will be played
C. will play
D. are playing
16. I said that I remembered _____________ with him in a handicraft village, but he said I was mistaken.
A. to work
17. ___________ I was talking to my teacher, my friends were waiting outside the classroom.
A. In order that
D. So that
18. Would you like to live in a modern house or a(n) ___________ cottage?
19. I have _________ older brother and ____ younger sister.
A. an… a
B. an… an
C. a… a
D. a… an
20. The book ______ Amelie is reading now is about the Big Bang theory.
21. If you want to stay slim and healthy, you _________ reduce the amount of fast food you eat every day.
22. Sound symbolism means that we often ____________ the meaning of a word from its sound.
23. The station building used to be a high wooden _____ with a curved roof.
24. It’s a great experience to be sitting comfortably in a ___________ pulled by someone through the ancient streets.
25. The garlic sausage is also sold pre-packed in _________.
26. In winter, many Swedes travel to a country ___ there’s a lot of sunshine.
27. My grandfather is the ___________ oldest artisan in the village; Ngoc’s grandfather is the oldest.
28. A ___________ is a solid figure or object, made by carving or shaping wood, stone, clay, etc.
29. All food products should carry a list of _________ on the packet.
30. Beyond 2030 is a forum _____________ allows students to share their vision of the future.
31. ‘The cinnamon buns ___________ my mother makes are the best in the world!’ he said.
32. If you like, I can _____________ flowers on the cushion covers for you.
33. ___________ she’s young, she’s the most famous artisan in the village.
D. In order to
34. Today’s cities are ___________ than cities in previous times.
A. lots larger
B. much larger
C. as large
D. the largest
35. In this town, they _____________ all the frames in steel.
36. These red buttons are only used in case of _____________.
37. The new sports ___________ has six tennis courts.
38. It is important to decide if promotion should be based on merit or ____.
39. He spoke a ____________ of French that we found hard to understand.
40. The paintings ____ Mr. Brown has in his house are worth around £100,000.
41. Most tourist attractions in London charge an admission __________.
42. She spoke English with a(n) ____________ that I couldn’t understand.
43. The flower was _____________ out of a single piece of valuable wood.
44. I’m interested in doing ________ so I can stay at home in the evening.
B. an evening course
C. something adventurous
D. a nine-to-five job
45. I can have a conversation in Italian, but I’m a ____________ rusty.
46. Travellers are advised to find an alternative _____ during road repairs.
47. Louis Lassen, _____________ made and sold the first hamburger, was an American chef from Connecticut.
48. Will lessons ever ________ in places other than traditional classrooms?
C. be learning
D. be delivered
49. ___________ they moved to the city five years ago, they still remember living in a small town.
D. In order that
50. All _____ must complete a visa form upon arrival at Singapore airport.
51. Is English a(n) ____________ language in your country?
52. _________ is visiting important and historic places in a city or an area as a tourist.
53. The hotel where we are __________ is quite luxurious.
54. Make sure you __________ a hotel before you come to our island, especially in the summer.
55. She ____________ up some Spanish when she was living in Mexico.
56. Computers offer a much greater degree of ____________ in the way work can be organised.
57. Captain Cook discovered Australia on a __________ to the Pacific.
ExNo 2: Choose the one underlined word/phrase which is grammartically incorrect.
1. I am tired of (A)being (B)told all (C) the time what to do, and when doing (D) it.
2. I used to having(A)a very good time (B) with my grandparents (C) when I was (D) a child.
3. She wished (A)she is not(B) getting stuck in another (C) traffic jam (D).
4. They are getting (A)used to walking (B)to (C) school in two months.
5. He thinks (A)that geometry is (B)not as difficult (C) than (D) arithmetic.
6. I wish I can go(A)to see all the wonders (B) which have (C) been recognised (D) by UNESCO.
7. When (A)he lived in (B)Japan, he didn’t used (C) to eat food with (D) forks, but with chopsticks.
8. They wished (A)that time will be turned(B) back so that they could go (C) kite-flying (D) with other kids.
9. He said that (A)they will(B) have to set off (C) soon after (D) midnight.
10. He suggested to go(A)to Phong Nha Cave since (B) it’s (C) a famous natural wonder (D) of Viet Nam.
11. We wish we can(A)consult an (B) expert on how to solve (C) this problem (D).
12. It was reported (A)that the city had invested (B)more on the preservation (C) of it’s wonders (D).
13. When we are(A)on holiday (B), we used to go to (C) the beach every day (D).
14. It is annoying (A)that many of the village’s (B)customs have replaced (C) with new (D) ones
15. None of (A)them had any (B)idea about how make (C) a raft with only a few (D) bamboo canes.
16. The doctor suggested (A)that he should (B)drink more water (C), and took (D) a lot of rest.
17. I used to listen to (A)music during(B) I was riding my (C) bicycle to school (D).
18. The environmentalist suggest(A)planting (B) more trees to improve the city’s landscape (C) and the environment as well (D).
19. He works (A)much more hard(B) for his exams than he does (C) for his normal (D) school work.
20. I am confident that (A)life in the country (B)has improved significant (C) in the last (D) five years.
ExNo 3: Choose the best word, phrase or sentence.
1. Would you mind ________ the door ?
b. to open
2. You should give up ________ or you will die of career.
b. to smoke
3. We regret ________ you that we cannot approve your suggestion.
b. to inform
4. “Don’t talk in class !” the teacher said to his pupils.
a. The teacher told his pupils not to talk in class.
b. The teacher told his pupils not talking in class.
c. The teacher told his pupils not talk in class.
d. The teacher told his pupils do not talk in class.
5. I did not know ________ that machine.
a. to operate
c. how to operate
d. how operating
6. He began ________ English 2 years ago.
b. to learn
d. b and c
7. Cars must not ________ in front of the entrance.
b. to park
c. to be parked
d. be parked
8. The machine needs ______.
b. to repair
9. I do not have enough money __________ this dictionary.
b. to buy
10. Peter went to France in order to _______ French.
b. to study
Mời các bạn tải file tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết